Executive Level Presence
Seize Your Audience | Project Competence | Instill Confidence You can get the Job Done
Completing Carpei Audientiam will ensure you can communicate clearly and concisely, no matter the situation.
Carpei Audientiam: Executive Level Presence is a one or two day skill enhancement program that enables business executives to develop and deliver high impact presentations that drive your business agenda. The program’s objective is to ensure that executives are confident enough to seize the business environment and get the job done (whether internal or external meetings). The program develops the specific skills that move your agenda forward with Key Decision Makers (KDMs), utilizing a “business presentation” format (as opposed to a “speaking” engagement format, where one is addressing a group of people from a prepared script, with little question/answer and interaction).
This program goes beyond traditional presentation skill training to focus on the critical factors of utilizing Platform Power when presenting to strategic-level personnel (those individuals who have profit and loss responsibility and the leverage in the organization to make quick and substantial decisions).
Upon completion of this course, participants will have the skills to:
- Develop content for effective business presentations
- Brand presentations to engage audience, enhance retention, and sustain professional image
- Deliver presentations using proven platform techniques
- Manage individual distractions that occur during presentations
- Effectively use media tools to support verbal messages
- Identify and manage varying types of audience participants members (Tough Crowd)
- Purposefully create audience interaction to drive presentation success
- Manage the presentation environment to support audience comfort, attention, and drive the business agenda
- Demonstrate physical presence in a variety of situations
- Project a professional and sophisticated image
Continuing Professional Education Credit
Participants who require credit through NASBA or SHRM can expect 6 credits for completing this program. Please note that the number of credits is subject to change, please contact us to confirm the number of credit hours is current.
Have questions or want to learn more?
Request more information on the Executive Level Presence program.
Purchase Dan Brooks’ book Carpei Audientiam: Executive Level Presence: Seize Your Audience, Project Competence Instill Confidence You Can Get the Job Done at Amazon