Our Upcoming Webcast: “Measuring Your Advocacy Efforts: STAR Spring 2016 Findings”
The Brooks Group and MK&A invite you to participate in a one-hour webcast covering topline results from the Spring 2016 Edition of STAR: Successfully Targeting Advocacy Relations.
When: April 13, 2016, 1:00-2:00pm Eastern
Where: Click here to register for the webcast
In its seventh year, STAR is a syndicated market research product, developed by The Brooks Group and MK&A, that reveals which pharmaceutical and biotech companies are seen as most effective in their advocacy relations efforts and identifies ways to enhance partnerships with advocacy groups. The Spring 2016 data provide insights on more than 160 national patient, professional and consumer organizations across 17 therapeutic areas.
Join us to learn:
- Which pharmaceutical and biotech companies rank highest in providing support to advocacy groups?
- Which companies have the best corporate image among advocacy groups and why?
- What types of support are groups most interested in receiving from industry partners?
- Which companies are perceived as the most patient-centric?
- What company activities are most important for demonstrating patient-centricity?
- What are the key challenges patients face as they seek coverage for treatment?
- What is the best way for patient groups to work with payers to ensure patients have appropriate access to treatments and care?
Please join us on April 13th to learn more about STAR, Spring 2016 results, and how your company can benefit from participating.
For more information, please contact Karen Ernst.