Successful pharmaceutical and healthcare account management requires a diverse skill set, including both technical and interpersonal knowledge and abilities. Honing those abilities in account management skills training programs is crucial to success in this competitive field.
As one of the top healthcare consulting firms in operation today, The Brooks Group understands what account management professionals need to thrive in this industry. Our upcoming Excellence in Account Management training program will take place on June 20 to 22 and is designed to deliver on all of AMs’ top learning objectives, delivering highly focused learning modules that help participants work toward their professional goals.
About the Course
Our Excellence in Account Management training program is one of our most popular corporate training offerings. The program uses a unique blended learning approach that combines personalized classroom learning journeys with interactive digital assignments that challenge you to put your new skills to the test.
Participants’ learning is spread across four key subject areas:
- Business-to-Business Conversation Modeling
- Strategic Account Planning
- Executive Level Presence
- Critical Thinking and Innovation
In addition to sharing their expertise with the group, our staff will interact with each member of the program to determine their individual strengths and weaknesses. They will then challenge each participant to capitalize on their strengths while addressing their weaker areas with targeted learning interventions. This approach ensures that all participants leave the program with new relevant skills that they can apply to their daily work.
Results are the most important part of any corporate training course. Our Excellence in Account Management program has reliably generated an outstanding return on investment for participants over the many years we have offered it. By the end of the course, you will have learned how to:
- Catch up with the latest developments in patient reimbursement models and other key dynamics affecting the healthcare and pharmaceutical markets
- Use the latest healthcare and pharmaceutical market research to determine which types of solutions are in demand
- Employ critical thinking and strategic planning to anticipate customers’ needs and react accordingly
- Synthesize succinct value propositions that reach key decision-makers ears
- Build stronger relationships with existing clientele
- Use tools such as the Gapping Diamond to determine customers’ needs and match them with appropriate solutions
Applying all of this knowledge in your daily work will not only help you acquire new customers but also grow your sales within existing accounts. The extra value and exceptional customer service you offer will build trust between you and the buyers you work with, positioning you as a trusted advisor who can always be counted on to supply a fitting solution to their needs.
Sign Up for Account Management Success
If you think you are ready to take your account management practices to the next level, now is the time to sign up for our Excellence in Account Management program. Our next course will take place on June 20 to 22, but participants are encouraged to register early due to limited availability. Register for the June sessions here today!