- This course has passed.
Excellence in Account Management – March 7-9, 2023
March 7 - March 9$3,500.00
The Brooks Group Excellence in Account Management program is ideal for current and aspiring account managers. The program preps candidates for successful careers in this role and enhances skills of current account managers.
This course is designed for those in the pharmaceutical, biotech & healthcare industry.
The comprehensive curriculum includes classroom lectures, interactive activities and simulations, and assignments to be completed back in the field. Skill development coursework includes:
- Case studies and scored simulations
- Strategic account planning
- Executive level presence
- Customer relationship management
Hiring managers can be confident that account manager candidates who have completed this program are able to craft and position a superior value proposition that resonates with key decision makers, and provide world-class account management aligned to the priorities of customers in key accounts.
- Define what “good” Account Management looks like
- Identify environmental trends and relevant insights to their market
- Utilize critical thinking processes to enhance strategic thinking
- Discuss how organizational structures and communication networks influence customer decision making
- Refine and simulate an elevator speech to position for access
- Understand, create, and position their value proposition
- Utilize the Gapping Diamond process that enables Account Managers to understand customer’s key business issues
- Develop a strategic plan for their assigned account
- Apply business processes through case studies and simulations
Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before 30 days before the first day of the class. In addition, an administrative fee will be assessed. If you register after the refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted.
A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Brooks Group Open Enrollment course cancellations.
Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $100 will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
A registration transfer to other Brooks Group Open Enrollment courses is not allowed.