- This course has passed.
Excellence in Account Management – Nov 2022
November 8, 2022 - November 10, 2022$3,500.00
This course is designed for those in the pharmaceutical, biotech & healthcare industry.
The comprehensive curriculum includes classroom lectures, interactive activities and simulations, and assignments to be completed back in the field. Skill development coursework includes:
- Case studies and scored simulations
- Strategic account planning
- Executive level presence
- Customer relationship management
Hiring managers can be confident that account manager candidates who have completed this program are able to craft and position a superior value proposition that resonates with key decision makers, and provide world-class account management aligned to the priorities of customers in key accounts.
- Define what “good” Account Management looks like
- Identify environmental trends and relevant insights to their market
- Utilize critical thinking processes to enhance strategic thinking
- Discuss how organizational structures and communication networks influence customer decision making
- Refine and simulate an elevator speech to position for access
- Understand, create, and position their value proposition
- Utilize the Gapping Diamond process that enables Account Managers to understand customer’s key business issues
- Develop a strategic plan for their assigned account
- Apply business processes through case studies and simulations
Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before 30 days before the first day of the class. In addition, an administrative fee will be assessed. If you register after the refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted.
A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Brooks Group Open Enrollment course cancellations.
Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $100 will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
A registration transfer to other Brooks Group Open Enrollment courses is not allowed.