Excellence in Oncology Account Management – May 16-18, 2023 in Scottsdale, AZ
May 16 - May 18$3,500.00
The Brooks Group Excellence in Oncology Account Management workshop is ideal for current and aspiring Oncology Account Managers. The program preps candidates for successful careers in this role and enhances skills of current Account Managers.
This course is designed for those in the Oncology space and will feature multiple guest speakers in the business of Oncology.
Oncology spend in the U.S. healthcare market is roughly $200 Billion. This has resulted in dedicated account teams calling on IDNs, Health Systems, and Oncology Centers of Excellence. The Brooks Group has created a unique learning experience that blends our expertise in market research, real-world oncology demonstration projects, and B2B training in our newest workshop: Excellence in Oncology Account Management. We utilize Brooks Group facilitators and customer panels that provides engaging, interactive workshops over 3-days.
- Provide comprehensive background on the business of oncology
- Discern oncology actionable insights from an IDN expert
- Define population health approach to oncology
- Discuss current and emerging oncology market trends
- Work through implications and responses for IDNs in pharma
- Identify opportunities that will yield a high business impact with a high level of feasibility
- Introduce a B2B process to effectively engage IDN customers
- Pressure test your clinical & economic value proposition
- Revise your living business plan based on learnings from the workshop
Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before 30 days before the first day of the class. In addition, an administrative fee will be assessed. If you register after the refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted.
A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Brooks Group Open Enrollment course cancellations.
Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $100 will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
A registration transfer to other Brooks Group Open Enrollment courses is not allowed.