Managed Markets 101 – March 1, 2024
March 1, 2024$999.00
This workshop will introduce and simplify the complex U.S. healthcare market. As a client-facing personnel calling on regional payers, IDNs or Health Systems, we will break down who pays for healthcare in the U.S. You will be provided with a participant manual containing key slides prior to the workshop so you can familiarize yourself with the various segments & terminology. This will help you conduct more pointed research prior to or post the Managed Markets 101 workshop. We also welcome individuals that just want to get a better understanding of the fundamentals in managed care.
- Provide an Overview of the U.S. Healthcare Market
- Define Managed Care
- Identify the “Payers:” Government, Employers & Intermediaries
- Breakdown Health Plans, Pharmacy Benefit Managers, Specialty Pharmacies and IDNs
- Differentiate Medicare A, B, C & D
- Discuss Utilization Management & Formulary Coverage
- Describe the Various Quality Metrics
- Provide Sources for Managed Care Information
Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before 30 days before the first day of the class. In addition, an administrative fee will be assessed. If you register after the refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted.
A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Brooks Group Open Enrollment course cancellations.
Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $100 will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
A registration transfer to other Brooks Group Open Enrollment courses is not allowed.