Personnel Assessment Report
VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER
Voice of the Customer is a customer-driven feedback process which enables field facing personnel to be evaluated on a customized set of metrics approved by an organization’s leadership team relative to their competitors.
- Gauge targeted customers’ experiences and perceptions of account managers and management of their account
- Determine priorities for skill and knowledge enhancement by identifying strengths and areas for improvement
- Adjust account management plans to better meet customers’ needs
- Evaluate account manager best practices to disseminate
- Understand performance gaps, and develop ideas to close them
- Data for this primary research collected through web-based and mail surveys
- All participants are from customer’s targeted accounts
- Metrics can be customized based on Organization’s competencies
- Individual reports will be developed to provide targeted feedback and can provide input into a company’s annual review process.
Having participated in a number of Pharmaceutical Account Management training sessions and workshops over time, the Brooks Group programs stand out as exceptional experiences and opportunities to sharpen skillsets, while gaining great insight in how to navigate the challenging paths of the healthcare landscape. Each Brooks course I have taken has provided me with new ideas and ways to expand techniques that result in raising-the-bar for further achieving success!
Work with us to design custom training courses for your Account Managers
For groups larger than 12, we offer customized, off-site training programs. Any of our Open Enrollment offerings (Carpei Audientiam: Executive Level Presence, Account Management, or Strategic Thinking & Planning) will be customized to meet your team’s needs.
Let's Work Together
Contact us today to learn how The Brooks Group will transform your business.