3-day Get Into Pharmaceutical Sales – October 31 – November 2, 2017
The Brooks Group has worked with over a hundred pharmaceutical companies and Contract Sales Organizations since our inception in 1996. We have a strong network of hiring executives & decision makers in the pharma, biotech & companion diagnostics space coupled with proven business processes that have enabled many teams to be successful.
The Get Into Pharmaceutical Sales 3-day program will equip you with current & emerging market trends, critical thinking tools to work through channel implications & how you should respond to be part of the solution in today’s healthcare solvency market. This will enable you to be recognized as a Trusted Business Advisor. Day 3 will culminate into mock interviews based on our life experience.
- Define what “good” Account Management looks like
- Identify environmental trends and relevant insights to their market
- Utilize critical thinking processes to enhance strategic thinking
- Build a living strategic business plan
- Work with the various players in the US healthcare ecosystem
- Develop positioning statements & emails to gain access with key decision makers
- Utilize the Gapping Diamond
- Invent & develop a value proposition
- Craft a solution for customers that delivers mutual value
- Perspective & life experience from facilitators & peers
- Prepare for & conduct interviews that incorporate our best practices & pitfalls to avoid that position you for success
12 in stock
Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before 30 days before the first day of the class. In addition, an administrative fee will be assessed. If you register after the refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted.
A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Brooks Group Open Enrollment course cancellations.
Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $100 will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
A registration transfer to other Brooks Group Open Enrollment courses is not allowed.