3-Day PhD in Account Management – September 12-14, 2017
A strategic approach and business process to empower experienced Account Managers to achieve their business objectives by delivering profitable access and driving the priorities for customers and patients.
The comprehensive curriculum includes skill-building delivered both in the classroom and as interactive assignments to be completed back in the field. Skill development coursework includes:
- Business to Business conversation model
- Strategic Account Planning
- Executive Level Presence
- Critical Thinking & Innovation
Directors can be confident that current and prospective Account Managers who have completed the program are able to craft and position a superior value proposition that resonates with key decision-makers and provide world-class account management aligned to the priorities to customers in key accounts.
Participants learn how to:
- Pressure test your objectives, key issues & strategies for your book of business
- Synthesize macro trends into customer & manufacturer implications
- Utilize the Executive Level Presence model to quantify your solutions in a strategic fashion that enhance your credibility
- Map your strong ties & weak ties to broaden your account footprint
- Refine and simulate an elevator speech to position for access
- Utilize the Gapping Diamond process that enables Account Managers to understand customer’s key business issues
- Understand, create, and position their value proposition
- Develop a strategic plan for their assigned account
- Apply business processes through simulations
Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before 30 days before the first day of the class. In addition, an administrative fee will be assessed. If you register after the refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted.
A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Brooks Group Open Enrollment course cancellations.
Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $100 will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
A registration transfer to other Brooks Group Open Enrollment courses is not allowed.