Get into Pharmaceutical Sales – September 7-8, 2021
The Brooks Group Get into Pharmaceutical Sales program is ideal for aspiring pharmaceutical sales reps and those looking to get into client facing roles in pharma. The program preps candidates for successful careers in their role and enhances skills of current sales reps.
This course is designed for those looking to get into the pharmaceutical, biotech & healthcare industry.
This 2-day program will equip you with an understanding of the complex U.S. Healthcare System in the era of Quadruple Aim and the transition from fee for service to reimbursement for patient quality outcomes. You will be aware of and prepare your responses to current interview questions, as well as get equipped with a customer centric engagement model that will take you far beyond the usual features and benefits broadcasting to healthcare providers
- Understand the U.S. Healthcare market & the major reimbursement components that are essential to successful Sale Representatives today
- Be prepared for the latest interview questions
- Respond to tough interview questions & have next steps prepared
- Create and refine your value proposition
- Be competent to implement a customer centric engagement model
- Gain perspective & life experience from facilitator & peers
- Expand your network within the pharmaceutical industry, a critical success factor
- Be prepared for and conduct interview simulations that incorporate our best practices & pitfalls to avoid that position you for success
16 in stock
Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before 30 days before the first day of the class. In addition, an administrative fee will be assessed. If you register after the refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted.
A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Brooks Group Open Enrollment course cancellations.
Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $100 will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
A registration transfer to other Brooks Group Open Enrollment courses is not allowed.