Managed Care 101 – March 16-18, 2021
The Brooks Group Managed Care 101 training program is ideal individuals in the healthcare space that are looking to enhance their knowledge of Managed Care and Market Access.
This course is designed for those in the pharmaceutical, biotech & healthcare industry.
The comprehensive curriculum includes classroom lectures, interactive activities and simulations, and assignments to be completed back in the field. Skill development coursework includes:
- Case studies and scored simulations
- Strategic account planning
- Executive Level Presence
- Customer relationship management
Leadership can be confident that individuals who have completed this program have solid foundational knowledge of the Managed Care space, the complex US healthcare market in 2021, key decision makers and entities, and flow of the dollar.
- Provide an Overview of the U.S. Healthcare Market
- Define Managed Care
- Identify the “Payers”: Government, Employers & Intermediaries
- Differentiate Medicare A, B, C & D
- Discuss Utilization Management & Formulary Coverage
- Understand the flow of the healthcare dollar
- Describe the Various Quality Metrics
- Provide Sources for Managed Care Information
16 in stock
Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and must be received on/before 30 days before the first day of the class. In addition, an administrative fee will be assessed. If you register after the refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted.
A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Brooks Group Open Enrollment course cancellations.
Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $100 will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
A registration transfer to other Brooks Group Open Enrollment courses is not allowed.