As participants are all deep clinical experts, this workshop will provide an overview of the key trends in the U.S. healthcare marketplace, techniques to enhance your customer engagements in the era of the Cures Act & PIE conversations, and the critical skill of Executive Level Presence. As more MSLs are asked to present clinical information, whether it be at internal or external meetings, a critical success factor is to project competence and instill confidence.
Each workshop blends subject matter expertise from The Brooks Group consultants & includes interactive small group virtual breakout sessions to apply critical thinking & real-world application. There are three, 90-minute sessions spread over one day (11 am -12:30 pm EST; 1:30-3 pm EST; 4-5:30 pm EST). Cost is $995/person.
- Provide key trends In the healthcare marketplace
- Work through the implications of these market drivers relative to your Therapeutic Area
- Breakdown the Political, Economic, Socio-Cultural & Technological drivers in the healthcare market
- Introduce a process to uncover customer’s key clinical issues during PIE conversations
- Concisely deliver your content virtually or live
- Share techniques on how to read and engage an audience