When it comes to enhancing the impact of business processes and plans in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical equipment, and healthcare sales and marketing, The Brooks Group is the leading choice as the top healthcare consulting firm for major healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. Our ability to recognize the challenges our clients face and develop unique solutions is second-to-none. Our particular expertise is understanding and communicating how managed markets influence – and their decision-making processes impact – the performance of specific pharmaceutical/biotech products and the companies that market them.
The result: measurable improvements in our clients’ operating performance.
SOME OF OUR KEY FOCUS AREAS IN HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING ARE:
- Global and U.S. brand planning
- Access and reimbursement
- Strategic planning
- Organizational structure and design
- Change management
EXAMPLES OF HEALTHCARE & MANAGEMENT CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Integrating market planning and business plan development
- Identifying competencies, behaviors, and learning objectives for account managers and sales representatives who need business acumen development
- Structuring and realignment for pharma and biotech organizations
- Developing strategy and tactics for specialty pharma and carve-out specialty pharmacy benefits managers (PBMs)
- Creating a standardized marketing framework to be rolled out to the global, area, and local marketing departments; in essence, a “What to Do” and “How to Do it” guide for global brand marketing planning
- Executive coaching sessions for Account Managers going through corporate transition
- Determining the lifetime value associated with customer transactions, giving organizations a roadmap for effective strategy
- Launch readiness for new products into highly complex markets, including managed care organizations, government agencies, and hospitals
- Message testing for managed care marketing and brand teams
The Brooks Group has been providing Healthcare Market Research and Executive Training services to the country’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies since 1995. Contact us here to partner with the healthcare management consulting company consistently rated highly by clients.