Pharma Marketing 411 Subscription
A NEW Learning Series Developed by the Marketing Excellence Team at The Brooks Group
Our virtual pharma marketing professional skills development series is designed to enhance pharma brand management and strategic marketing acumen. Each month a new learning module will be released with content that is highly relevant to pharma brand teams.
Access to the Pharmaceutical Marketing 411 learning series is available by annual team subscription, and includes access to bonus podcast content not released to the public, access to monthly learning modules as they are released, and special invitation-only virtual events to network with other pharma marketing professionals. Annual subscription holders will also have priority access to live training events and top priority for customized training, including DiSC evaluations, and specialized team training. Subscribers will have access to our full catalog of learning modules while the subscription is active.
Key topics the Pharma Marketing 411 learning series will cover in upcoming modules, include:
- Pharma Marketing Roles and Responsibilities: How to use your cross-functional influence to grow your brand
- How to effectively design and utilize marketing research to grow your brand
- Knowing your customers…a complete guide to developing a customer journey map
- Effective Agency of Record Relationship Management: How to make the best use of your budget to maximize campaign effectiveness?
- The critical steps to evaluating your agency’s creative work
- The evolving importance of social media and digital marketing for pharma brands
- Lifecycle management and how to market legacy brands
- Are you launch ready? The key steps and actions you need to take to effectively launch your brand in the US market.
- Now that you received the marketing research output report, what do you do with it? How do you implement strategies based on the insights?
- Is your PRC keeping you up at night? How to effectively work within the confines of a PRC to achieve your marketing objectives
- Understanding the fundamentals of market-based forecasting
- Developing a creative brief for your ad agency: How can you use this key document to get the best creative output from your agency?
- New trends in the healthcare landscape: Are you prepared?
- Best Practices: Marketing/Brand Teams and Market Access – Collaborations to Drive Growth
Have questions or want to learn more?
Request more information on the Pharmaceutical Marketing 411 Series, Email PM411@thebrooksgrouponline.com
Information View Calendar to Reserve a Class