Developing a Value Proposition
Building the Value Proposition is a two day, customized skill enhancement program that lays down the essentials for building and articulating your companies benefits – the vision and value proposition – to key customers, specifically, to multiple departments and levels within customer organizations. After reviewing the theory and concepts behind value propositions, the participating Account Executives will work as teams to build one for themselves, the products, and the company. Each step along this path will have significant discussion and practice elements.
KEY ELEMENTS COVERED IN THE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
- Creating the Value Proposition
- Positioning the Value Proposition by Leading Strategically
- Integrating the Value Proposition into the Customer’s Organization
- Your Personal Value Proposition
AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WILL HAVE:
- Clear understanding of their Value Pyramid which emphasizes that the single largest component of it is the individual themselves; their professional expertise, life experiences & network (most individuals vastly understate this component).
- Consciously examined all aspects that their Company can add to their Value Proposition
- Product or service & the customer outcome
- Supporting programs or services
- Additional Company resources or partnership
- Charitable support
- Be able to concisely convey their Value Proposition to any key stakeholder whether in a business or casual encounter
- Utilize their ability to convey their Value Proposition to gain additional access to the person they are communicating with, in other words, secure a follow on meeting.
- Differentiate themselves (which is who people decide to do business with) & their Company in terms that are meaningful to their audience
Continuing Professional Education Credit
Participants who require credit through NASBA or SHRM can expect 6 credits for completing this program. Please note that the number of credits is subject to change, please contact us to confirm the number of credit hours is current.
Information View Calendar to Reserve a Class